- Open Firefox and in the address bar type about:config.
- Click on “I’ll be careful, I promise“
- Use the search bar above to look for network.http.pipelining and double click on it to set it’s value to True.
- Create a new boolean value named network.http.pipelining.firstrequest and set that to True, as well.
- Find network.http.pipelining.maxrequests, double click on it, and change its value to 8.
- Look for network.http.proxy.pipelining and set it to True.
- Create two new integers named nglayout.initialpaint.delay andcontent.notify.interval, set them to 0.
- Restart your browser.
All done. You should feel the browser is 5x more responsive than before while navigating websites.